This post provides a guide to the best thrift stores in Colorado Springs, including local thrift, consignment & antique stores.
We have lived in Colorado Springs almost 3 years now, and while that’s not a very long time, it’s been just enough time to explore the local thrift scene.
I hope this post serves as a guide to thrift stores in Colorado Springs. I have included local thrift stores, large thrift stores, antique stores and consignment stores (in that order).
While this list does not include every thrift store in Colorado Springs, hopefully it will provide you with an idea of where you’d like to try secondhand shopping! I will continue to update the list as I visit more!
Local Thrift Stores in Colorado Springs
- Who Gives a SCRAP (810 Arcturus Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80905)
- If you follow me on Instagram, you know I LOVE this store! It’s amazing. It is a thrift store for all sorts of craft/art supplies. There is a fabric scrap room (left photo below). And plenty of supplies that are organized very well. They have great prices too. And even some vintage items like linens (right photo below) and art.
- Life Network Family Thrift Store (5406 N. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80918)
- This thrift store I recently visited for the first time and I really liked it! It was smaller than Goodwill or Arc, which was nice because it’s not so overwhelming. Also, it was clean and well organized!
Large Thrift Stores in Colorado Springs
- Arc Thrift Store (1830 W. Uintah St. Unit A, Colorado Springs, CO 80904)
- This is quite a large chain thrift store, larger than most Goodwills. It is similar to Savers. The best thing about Arc Thrift Stores is every Saturday most items are 50% off.
- Arc Thrift Store (7207 N. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80920)
- I’ve found the items at this Arc to be a little better quality than the Arc on Uintah, but that’s just my experience. It definitely depends on what you’re looking for.
- Goodwill West Store (2304 W. Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80904)
- This is the Goodwill that I shop at the most because it’s in our neighborhood. It is smaller than the other Goodwills in Colorado Springs, but I enjoy the size because it makes it easier to quickly look through everything.
- Goodwill Kelly Johnson (Store 1070 Kelly Johnson Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80920)
- This is a great Goodwill – everything is sorted nicely and there’s a good amount of inventory. This was the first thrift store we went to in our first week out here. I’ve been going back ever since!
- Goodwill Monument (Store 15821 Jackson Creek Pkwy., Monument, CO 80132)
- I absolutely love this Goodwill. I wish we lived closer to it, because I think it is my favorite. It has a great vintage home collection that is displayed very well.
- Goodwill Circle Store (2007 S. Circle Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80906)
- I’ve only been to this Goodwill once, but I found Hoka running shoes in my size & good condition, so I’m looking forward to going again! It’s a comparable size to the Goodwill Kelly Johnson Store.
Antique Stores in Colorado Springs
- Sweet William Antique Mall (2109 Broadway St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904)
- This antique mall is a must see! It’s filled with tons of vintage things and all the booths are well stocked and organized. The vintage yellow bookshelf in the photo below we purchased for my daughter’s nursery. I love to visit this store for the inspiration alone!
- American Classics Marketplace (1815 N. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80909)
- This is a huge antique mall packed with inventory. It definitely requires a fair amount of time to make it through and it’s easy to get lost, thankfully they have great signs directing you back to the entrance.
- Willowstone Antique Marketplace (2150 Garden of the Gods Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907)
- This marketplace is similar to the American Classics Marketplace – very large and requires a lot of time to get through it. At times throughout the year, there is a section at the back of the store that is almost like a community garage sale with much cheaper prices, which is fun to look through.
Consignment Stores in Colorado Springs
- The Consignment Gallery (1505 S. 8th St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905)
- This is a furniture consignment store. It has like-new quality furniture for reasonable prices. If you check it out, be sure to go downstairs because there is a great section of home goods – curtains, bedding, lighting, etc.
- Ashley’s Attic (708 N. Weber St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903)
- This is a wonderfully women’s clothing & accessory consignment store. It has great brands and good prices for the condition! And it’s really cute.
- Redoux Consignment Boutique (119 E. Bijou St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903)
- I really like this consignment store – it is a fun mix of women’s clothes, shoes, accessories, paired with home decor, lamps, rugs, art, etc. It’s very eclectic and has great brands for shoes especially!
Thrift stores I plan to visit…
- New Horizons Thrift Store (3333 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80917)
- Between Friends Consignment (6608 Delmonico Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80919)
- Sister’s Thrift & Boutique (8674 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920)
Let me know if you have a favorite Colorado Springs thrift store that is not on this list – I would love to check it out!